Join us for our immersive workshop at this year's NABJ convention in New Orleans, Louisiana!
RSVP to email@example.com.
What: Three P's In a Podcast: A Soup to Nuts Look at Podcasting Powered by Public Media Village
In this half-day workshop, we’ll help you Plan, Pitch, and Produce memorable podcasts. You’ll learn best practices in focusing the idea, strategies for great pitches, hints for hosting and interviewing, and smart ways to critique everything from idea to finished product so that you’re getting better with each episode. Come learn from the nation’s leaders in podcasting and meet some of public radio’s most listened-to podcast voices.
When: 2:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M., Wednesday August 9, 2017
Where: Canal Room (3rd floor) of the Hilton Riverside Hotel
- Hana Baba: Co-Host of The Stoop podcast
- Leila Day: Co-Host of The Stoop podcast
- N’Jeri Eaton: senior manager, program acquisitions at NPR
- Kameel Stanley: producer for St. Louis Public Radio’s We Live Here
- Tim Lloyd: reporter and co-host of St. Louis Public Radio’s We Live Here
- Gene Demby: lead blogger for NPR’s Code Switch
- Suraya Mohamed: producer at NPR Music
How: RSVP by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Attendance is capped at the first 30 participants, so RSVP today!